3 Week Post Operation

So last week on Friday I had to come to the realization that recovery wasn't going to be quick and I was really upset by this.  Since the mass was larger than expected its taken a bit longer to heal.  Im starting to turn my neck and stretch things now.  Ive been walking daily at least a mile with the drs permission and not alone yet because I still get dizzy sometimes.  I will start driving around our neighborhood this weekend to make sure I can turn my neck as quick as I need too!  I hope to be driving next week and be out the house a bit more!  Im pretty proud of myself though I worked 3 days this week and even did my invoices!  I can't wait to get back in the gym and back to riding though they won't let me do either until Im cleared to so after this coming week hopefully!

Just want to say a huge thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me over the past weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer