Thoughts

Something that Ive been pondering lately one in particular is why can't people seem to get things done by themselves?  When did we become a generation to depend on everyone else in our lives to make things happen?  We did we become a generation that blames everything in our lives on why we can't accomplish something?  I can't wrap my head around this idea, maybe because I think differently or that I'm pretty damn independent.  I think about this in a few ways but the simplest is this if we have a job and we do our job we never blame others for not getting our job done, its our own fault if we didn't get it accomplished in a timely manner etc.  So in other terms of thinking why isn't this adopted with everything in life?
So, I guess you all can come to your own conclusions here but my conclusion is this stop waiting for someone to lead you to your future or your own success, stop waiting for the extra help you may or may not need cause the truth is that you can get where you want solely all on you're own, stop worrying about what others will think of you, stop comparing life and for god sakes stop being completely lazy about all the things you want, stop needed others approval, stop thinking you're not enough. STOP!!
Life will be amazing if you think its amazing it will be crappy if you think its crappy.  Turn negative situations into positive outcomes and stop thinking what if because there really isn't a what if.  Stop needed others to make up your own mind cause what they decide will never make you happy, only you can make yourself happy, I relate to this because I used to be that girl who thought this and that will make me happy but I wasn't ever happy until I found my own happiness within myself and I became completely independent of other people!  Yes I discuss things, and yes I get advice but at the end of the day Im completely 2000% in charge of me myself and I.  Do what you need to do to be completely happy with YOU and stop relying on others to contribute to your happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer