My Love!

I haven't written in awhile, not because I haven't wanted too but Ive had so many ideas that I couldn't figure out what I was really trying to say.  Yesterday the entire world celebrated Valentines Day.  I woke up to the most awesome love note (made me cry), then spent the day doing things for myself.   I had a friend ask me the other day what makes a marriage happy or makes it tick, funny I had just read an article that I loved by Tom Hanks about this very topic, my response was "I genuinely like my husband as a person he's my favorite to be around".  Now, now, this doesn't mean we don't bicker out of love or even have arguments.   This means he's my favorite person no matter my mood, no matter whats going on in my life or his I just want to be close to him.   We can be in the same house and not talking but just being in the same house is my comfort.
 My husband LOVES to play video games after a day at work and I LOVE to go ride my horse after work or just chill out with netflix or clean/chores before bed.  We rarely do the same thing at the same time EXCPET DINNER we always eat together been doing this for 4 years now.  I guess my point is that no matter what your own relationship looks like, there isn't a perfect answer and there will always be someone ready to judge how you live your life and relationship but be true to who you are.  Write your own love story and don't worry about what other relationships look like for they are not yours and yours isn't theirs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer