How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

Recently Ive noticed more and more how I feel about myself.  Im loving the progress in the gym, I love my businesses, I have a life that is truly wonderful ( yes I have bad days just like everyone else ) but in general Im extremely happy and if Im not I try and fix things or work on them until my end goal is reached.  Ive started to notice that the more I take care of myself the better I feel.  I have a weakness for clothes they are expensive but there is nothing like a great pair of jeans and a swipe of mascara that doesn’t make me a happy girl just something about it turns my day around always.  So how do you celebrate yourself?  Do you allow yourself that one sweet treat?  Pay yourself compliments?  Buy yourself flowers or clothes what ever your vice is remember to celebrate you because theres only one of you, take the time for yourself on a weekly basis regardless of how others feel about it silly or not if its important to you, you will make this a practice in your life.  It doesn’t have to be the same every week change it up see what you like…. Ive been known to just lock myself away at home and read for awhile with a cup of coffee or have those gut wrenching laughs with your girlfriends ( WE ALL NEED THAT ).  Find something you can do alone that you love a new hobby of sorts.  Time is valuable but you won’t be able to give life your all if your constantly doing for everyone else.   It sounds silly, but its so needed, everyone needs that chill time the time you spend only on you, its a foreign concept to most but see how you feel after. 

Tune in next week for some quick meal ideas!!  

Best

Felicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer