Women Supporting Other Women

I wonder what this world would look like if all women supported other women instead of bashing them constantly?  Lately this has been on my mind because I see it happen frequently and Im not gonna lie I can act like this and be just at judgmental sometimes myself so theres no sugar coating there.  Women are a very intriguing breed if you will call it that, theres so many different sides to a womans personality.
What I want to know is are we programmed to be so vicious all the time?  Am I overly sensitive to the world where I notice this and Im like can we please stop with the constant cut downs ladies.  I can't take it anymore.  The fact is this, be friends with women who you can support because they have the same goals/ values and morals as you, IF they don't then don't support them but also don't be fake about it.  We can all learn to love people from a distant if we truly want the best for them, sometimes as human beings morals goal values ect don't add up and that's ok you can still support them in life. Maybe that person is at a different stage in life, either way its not for you to judge but it is about being honest with them.
So women, I ask you what would it take for you to actually support other women?  Why have we become so vicious towards one another?  We should be great role models for the younger generations, we should be able to be kind and use positive uplifting words, we should be talking to younger generations were not in competition with one another, we should be able to be HONEST with one another in this day and age its not that hard and in the long run it saves so many hurt feelings!
Dear 2017 bring on the truth, bring on the respect, bring on the positive relationships and women who actually love and support other women in what they stand for and the honesty/ courage to say hey I love you but I don't believe it that and it be OK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

Mutual Respect