Never Stop Dating Your Spouse

After much debating in my own head space I finally decided that Id write about this topic, not because Im an expert in relationships but because I find it important.
Jonathan and I got married October 9th 2015 in Pennsylvania, the weeks before our wedding we had a date night planned once a week which gave me horrible anxiety about what we would be going to do or if he'd like doing it with me and vice versa.  So when I talked to him about this it ended up in an argument, saying things like you don't want to try new things ect ect.  Its not that, Im a rather simple person basically FEED ME and LOVE ME FOR ME.
So we scratched date night planning and planning one all together turning it into just spending time together.  We go grab dinner or hang out at home, he helps me around the house when I clean which generally ends up in some silly comments or he'll text me when Im at the farm riding silly stuff or our new thing is texting GIFS.  My point here is no matter what you're doing cherish the time you all have with your spouse.  Most people have found out with me if he's on a work trip Im super chatty but when he's home I never have my phone nor do I respond to folks unless its important or an emergency.
 Jonathan goes away for work periodically and though I love time by myself, hanging out with the girls and going to horse shows nothing in this world compares to hanging out in my sweat pants with my husband, he's my safe spot, I can talk his ear off or say nothing at all.  He knows Im overly dramatic, I care too much about others, I have a huge heart, I hold grudges, I can be a huge pain in the ass constantly, Im arrogant at times, shit the list goes on and on the point is that Im 100% me and he loves me for who I am as I do him.
So ENJOY all the time you can, be 100% yourself, laugh, cry and do stupid shit together that no one else will ever understand, spending time together doesn't have to be a typical DATE, surprise one another, explore, learn, grow do it all together and lastly APPRECIATE AND LOVE DAILY.

Later Friends
Coach Felicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer