You Are Enough



This topic for me is pretty near and dear to my heart because I think every young person has felt like this a time or two in their life.  Lets examine the modern day society we have social media telling us whats beautiful, sexy, funny, smart, cute, thin, fat, ugly, strong ect….( the root of all evil in my opinion I use it yes I love to see what people are up too but its not the end of the world if Im not on it , social media should be used for positivity :) do not let FB, twitter, IG or any other platform dictate how you feel about yourself ),  we have bosses telling us to work harder or the other person whose willing to work harder than you will get promoted and we have society which begs us to do things by a certain age, all of which is extremely mind boggling too me.   Why do we work so hard and forget about US in the long run?
 Why does society, a job and social media get to dictate to us how we feel about ourselves?  Why because society says that we don’t know how to be enough, we have no idea how to value ourselves at all anymore.  We compare our lives to those of our friend list but damn when was the last time you talked to that friend?  We kill ourselves at jobs we hate because we need to make a living but if you’re not happy doing it then why continue… because society says you gotta have a profession… And why on earth do I have to complete tasks by a certain damn age, how does this make sense?!
  I have a few professions (Personal Chef and Health Coach )and let me be perfectly clear about this I love them both because Im not just one thing or another and why should I have to limit myself.  Im proud of myself and my own accomplishments I worked my ass off to get where I am today and regardless of what I choose to do with my life my career and my family I can honestly say that Im 100% happy with me and I know my own value, Im not perfect nor do I want too be but I will always strive to put fourth my best effort in everything I do in life.  
So I ask you this do you know if you value yourself, your work and your life?  Can you honestly tell yourself that you love yourself 100% because everything you do makes you 100% happy? Can you say that friend from 5 years ago that talks to you every so often really has a say in how you should feel about yourself?   Were not striving for perfection here, were striving for progress, were striving to open eyes to the future of health and happiness, were striving to take life back and not be afraid of what society says just because that how someone has said it should be!  
Positive Vibes only allowed in 2016, build one another up with kindness, actually enjoy every minute of this one life we all have!  Smile a bit more, give a compliment or 2, love yourself to the fullest!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer