What are your Intentions for the day?

This week I want to ask you all about INTENTIONS/PRIORITIES.  In short this means to make a plan to do something but how many of us really follow through?  How many of us really take the time needed to get things done on a daily basis?  I love this exercise that I do with clients it brings fourth so many things that really are daily items that we all should be doing in life.  Im not perfect at this but every day I write my daily intentions/ priorities on a list to make sure that Im getting them all done and also I hold myself accountable.  Like many of us out there we don’t have a ton of hours packed into the day for down time but Ive found writing these lists have been extremely helpful for me.  Interestingly enough I used to say I dont have time to get things done, but wait 24 hours is a very long time, the same time of everyones day.  After I write down my intentions/priorities.  Keep the lists to 3-6 items a day, you’ll start to notice a pattern of how you relate time to life.  No harm if you don’t get them done but saying you didn’t have time isn’t an option , you can say that the item wasn’t as high on the priorities list as you once thought.  This happens all the time you know those things you can leave for the next day that you’ll get done and so on and so on.  You’d be surprised at how much down time you take for yourself doing mindless things.   Some people will make the time early in the mornings  like a morning ritual and get them done before work, some in between things or at night…. as long as you’re accountable for yourself and the time and your happy with it thats all that matters!  
So what are your INTENTIONS today?  Find this helpful tune in next week for another quick tip. :)  As always keep it POSITIVE..... HAPPY HEALTH YOU IN 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer