Spiritual Practices

In my area of practice I talk a lot about spiritual practice with clients, I would like to re visit this with you all.  A spiritual practice can be anything from sitting in silence in the woods, to your backyard hammock, or your religious beliefs in a sacred place.  I don't label myself as religious but I have talked about a place I take my jet ski to in the summer time.  Ive recently found a spot in our neighborhood that I love walking to it over looks the river with a very long dock, which the lady that owns the property doesn't mind you sitting there.  Spots like this are few and very far between for me they have to be perfect for me to sit there for a bit and just relax.
So the take away message is you might not follow and religion but to have a practice you follow just by being with nature and unplugging for a bit is just the same thing, where you can sit and gather yourself and your thoughts.  I call them my hiding spots, so happy findings in your own SPOTS!  Sit,
relax, calm your thoughts and just enjoy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer