Women and the Idea That WE have to be PERFECT

So over the past few weeks Ive done a ton of self reflection and Ive touched on this subject before but this one is mainly for my lady readers.  The idea that we have to be perfect human beings came from where?  I have no idea but were so fucking hard on ourselves.  Why do we feel the need to be a certain weight or think that we have to look a certain way to make another person happy.  These ideas are total bullshit.
  Im a very strong minded woman, overly passionate about life and Im always down for a great heated conversation with others but something I cannot stand is the self fucking shaming people, mostly women like today in the locker room at the gym oh my god Im fat here and here and here, I noticed nothing on this girl so naturally I blurted out well youre not fat.  She had seen me lifting she said your all muscle and I replied with you are as well but your blinded by self shaming to see it.  As soon as I said that the tears were flowing and I was like those are happy tears your smiling and you understand where Im coming from.  So ladies do yourself a favor and go to the gym for yourself, have your own idea about what your weight should be and feel comfortable with it don't let a scale dictate your life, ( we all want to be models with abs and shit but lets face it the internet lies constantly and most of the time its all fake unless your dana linn bailey she's awesome and my girl crush yup I said it ).  Feel confident in your own skin and know that you can't be everything to everyone if you can't take care of you first.  Wear clothes that make you feel amazing, do your makeup or try fresh facing it, wear your tallest heels because you love the way you feel in them ect ect don't let others opinions likes on a photo and comments tell you what you need to be doing you already know that self love comes from you so amp it up.  Pour that glass of self worth and let it run over and spoil you because well you're YOU.

Im outta here folks until next week have a gratifying blessed weekend!

xoxo
Coach Felicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer