West Coast Time

Last week I had the chance to get to go on travel with my husband to California while he was working.  Its not often our schedules match up or I can even take time with having a very busy schedule here but we made it happen.
Ahh California treated me very well and I loved every minute of it minus the city, too me was HUGE and Im more of a country girl.  The one thing I did notice was how everyone was super happy and positive through-out the whole trip every person I came across was always happy and smiling most would attribute that to the weather and loads of vitamin D but I think its something more.  I don't think I heard one person complain about life or their respective jobs once it was pretty incredible.  So whats the west coast got that the east coast doesn't besides pretty great weather?  THEY HAVE TIME, by that I mean no one is in a rush unless youre on the interstate.  Life seems to be moving slower out there than here on the east coast and I LOVED THAT.  I didn't feel the need to rush around and get a ton of things done in one day, truth be told we went out a few times and the rest we spent together relaxing!  Do you know how nice it is to relax and not have a time schedule?  We just went on an incredible honeymoon to ALASKA I loved every moment there except that we packed so much into our days that there was just enough time to get us back on the boat.

Take Away Message:  Be conscious of time and don't overly pack your schedule.  Ive touched on this before but do the important things your top 3 or 4 for the day and either let the rest fall away or maybe you feel like you want to do more so you do.  Take time out for yourself for self care and reflection.  There is always time to get things done as long as your priorities are straight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer