Be Thankful

With THANKSGIVING coming up which in my family is major family time I get so excited to catch up with them.  I want to remind people of this be THANKFUL for everyone and everything in your life.  I try and always have a realistic approach to life events like well this happened but, this could have be way worse type attitude and too see the silver lining in everything regarding life/life events.  Lately, I feel like I have been tested so frequently Im missing the bigger picture with things I cannot control others and their actions around me, but I can control how I respond to them.  Great lesson to learn this time of year especially with the holidays coming up.  SO take everything you've been dealt and pour a cup of THANKFULNESS, GRATITUDE and GRACE and remember that life is about what you can GIVE others not what they CAN GIVE YOU.

Best
Coach Felicia

Have a Blessed and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  I will still be responding to emails and clients until next Tuesday but there will not be a new blog post until Nov 29.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer