Dreams!

Not long ago to be exact about it 4 or 5 years ago, I was told that I had no direction in life because I changed career paths a lot!  Its not that I didn't have direction, but the paths I was taking wasn't giving me fulfillment in life and probably led to a lot of other things that happened too.  I don't blame them though I have rather honestly embraced change on a constant level ( except if I have an extremely set plan ), been faced with people telling me no I can't do that because they didn't agree with it.  Ive opened 3 successful companies one of which Ive coupled with another and the other a small investment company with my father.  So embrace your dreams, embrace your goals, don't let anyone define success for you, thats only for you to decide!  Embrace the criticism, embrace the unknown put yourself in uncomfortable situations because you know it'll scare the shit out of you!
Go after the things you want wholeheartedly and don't worry about the neigh sayers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer