Be Real, Be Honest, Have Integrity

Im a firm believer that if we haven't learned a lesson that the universe is trying to teach us, we will repeat the same thing until its learned!  Lately, I feel as if this has happened to me.  I've had somethings happen to me in my personal life that have tested my trust and the words people have used.  Sometimes, I begin to wonder why its always this same thing when I know in my heart its because Im a loving, caring, giving, generous person that people tend to take advantage of.  
 What is the right answer for people when the trust in a friendship is tested?  Im not sure there is a definitive right answer for people.  Some people choose to talk about it and everything is cool until it happens again, others choose to lead with positives and not negatives.  I personally give a huge amount of time and effort until I realize whats going on and I  give people second chances that I shouldn't.  
 So heres to the good heart with the good fight to strive to make all friendships happy, without help and mutual respect from the other person you alone will not make others happy and its not your responsibility too.  So to those people stop wasting time and effort on those who do the same thing too you.  
 Moral of this post be real, be honest, have integrity, be loyal, be compassionate, be a friend, for at the end of the day we are who we choose to hang out with.  If you are not where you want to be in life this is ok but let this be a reminder to you that without those few things to make friendships work they will suffer, we can all use this as a tool even when disagreements arise I will still love and support the person but not the cause.  Build a better life, value more and respect all people!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer