A little Blurb about standing up for yourself!

I believe in second chances, I also believe people can change if they want too.  With that being said  theres a few rules to things in life.  If people genuinely care and go out of their way to try and be apart of your life and vice versa don't take that lightly, because the more you push them away the further they will drift.
Once people realize that their actions speak louder than words with others maybe they will completely understand.  Don't only call me or talk to me when you need my help or Im your last resort because I won't be there in that negative space.  This is how I choose to live my life, now is my time to be confident in saying anyone who comes near me should have the same intentions with me as I do with them for being a door mat for people isn't my thing.

Positive self love. I make up my own mind.  I speak the truth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer