Update The Brave Face

For most of you who know me personally for about 3 weeks now Ive put on a brave face and said well I can't do anything about the lump in my neck except go to the doctor.  For the people who don't already know my diagnosis is a solitary thyroid nodule about 3.56 mm in diameter, they're sending me for a biopsy this coming week.  In most cases these tumors are benign  but about 25% of them are malignant.  Most of the time regardless of the biopsy finding they need to be removed.
Truth be told Im scared shitless.  Im scared Im angry Im sad Im so many things right now its so hard to explain.  The brave face works for awhile but right now Im just scared.  Scared because though this type of thing is generally curable its the unknown factors right now.  My husband deserves an award for the tears that I have shed and putting up with the moments that I can't keep it together.  Ive never met someone so selfless before, he's literally the most amazing person Ive ever met in my entire life.  Jonathan has waited on me hand and foot, he can tell when I'm exhausted and has picked up the slack of cleaning, laundry, dishes, drawn baths for me, made meals, been to drs appointments, taken time away from work when I'm upset, the list really goes on and on with him... HANDS DOWN MY HUSBAND IS INCREDIBLE.  Marriage is never easy but the love we share is truly incredible.  So until I find out the results of the biopsy this is where we stand.
Thank you to all my wonderful family and friends for the support these past several weeks.  The phone calls, texts, FB messages and so fourth haven't gone un- noticed!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Supporting Other Women

How You Feel About Yourself is an Inside Job, Make Yourself a Priority

This Led Us to Our Invitro- Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer